Facebook is the biggest social media platform. No matter how many new popular social media platforms have arisen since then, Facebook is like the mother dinosaur of all. So it is useful to learn how to auto-post on Facebook from your WordPress website once you hit the Publish button.
Social media is the best way to publicize your new blog or business. You need to be sure that once your website is up and running, people find and click on it, and eventually increase your CTR. Today, let’s teach you how to auto-post to Facebook:
- Install and active the multi-purpose plug-in Jetpack. You may go through the recommended additional installations if you wish to.
- Hover over the Posts section, and you will see additional options being created such as New Post, All Posts, Categories, and Tags. You can find Posts on your Dashboard section OR the top left margin of the window.
- If you wish you publicise a previously published article, click on the All Posts and then choose which post you would like to auto-post on your Facebook profile.
- On the right-hand side of the editing space, you see the Publish Settings where the Status, Visibility, Published date and Publicize option.
- Right now, your Publicize option will show Not Connected.
- Click on the edit option next to it, and a drop box appears showing options where you would like to connect to.
- Click on Facebook.
- You will be taken to another window where you will be prompted to add your Facebook login credentials.
- Due to the recent change in its algorithm, Facebook no longer allows other websites to post in user’s profiles. It, however, allows sharing posts in their respective Facebook pages and groups.
- Add your credentials, and your posts will now be automatically shared on Facebook. Please don’t forget to click the Save Changes buttons before you go!
- For further customization on which type of icon style you’d like to display on your website and where would you like your Share Buttons to be visible, visit the Sharing Settings. You can access this from your Dashboard.
You can connect other social media accounts as well here. Once you know how to connect just one social media account, you can do the rest as well.
I hope you found this article useful and in case any complications arise during this process, please feel free to contact us.