If you are looking to add an audio playlist in WordPress or even a music file on your WordPress website, you have come to the right place.
Why must you use audio on your website?
When it comes to building a new website for your business, you need to remember that through text, graphics, and video make up for most of the content in most of the websites around the world, having something unique like an audio playlist can significantly boost up the way your readers consume your content.
The audio can be used for a variety of purposes. The voice over of a human adds to a more humane feeling to this increasingly artificial world, and it will eventually help in generating more traffic.
The audio is mostly used in musician’s playlist and any other website where you buy songs. But that does not mean you should not or cannot add audio files to your website too.
How to add an audio playlist to your WordPress website
So today, let’s teach you how to integrate the audio into your newly installed WordPress website.
- After you install your WordPress, the first thing you do is head over to the admin dashboard. The left margin of the window shows you many options such as Posts, Media, Plugins etc.
- Hover over the Posts toggle bar, and you will find additional options being created: New post, All posts, Categories, and Tags.
- Click on New Post. The writing space will be displayed as shown below:
- Go over the Add Media button shown just below the Title space.
- You will be prompted to browse files from your device or drag and drop files (if you haven’t already).
- The left of the display screen has the option for you to create an audio playlist. Click on that, and you can select audio files which you want to be in your playlist.
- Then click on the Create playlist button on the bottom right corner of the display screen.
- You will be directed to the next step in this process where you can rearrange the audio files according to your desired order, or choose not to. To rearrange, you need to drag and drop them as you wish. You can also add captions to them.
- Then hit the insert playlist button at the bottom right corner and behold, your playlist awaits you!
To learn how to Post on Facebook from your WordPress website Automatically, click here.
If you face any difficulty while performing these steps, please feel free to contact us!