Customers like interactive and user-friendly websites, which don’t send them to various pages for various functions. Similarly, a login form in WordPress sidebar will make it easier for the customers to login from anywhere without interrupting their ongoing browsing.
Having a login form on the sidebar is also especially useful if the user has forgotten to log in. It keeps on reminding them and ensure additions to your email list.
You can also have a WordPress login popup on your website to increase user engagement.
It’s quite easy to set up a login form to WordPress sidebar, follow the steps:
- Go to the plugins section and click on add new plugin button.
- Search for CSH Login as it’s easy to set up which beginners can also use, and it also helps you to set up the login on different pages. If you have a premium account, then a pop-up version can also be easily made for the website.
So, Search, Install, Activate.
- Once activated, it will become part of your side menu-bar, click on it to set it up.
- In the modal login, customize it according to your website drop down, where to redirect after login, etc.
- After that, you can set up the style format, including font color, background color, display labels, etc. click on save changes.
- Now to make it a widget in the sidebar, hover to appearances option and go in widgets section of it. Drag the CSH login widget and drop it in the sidebar section on the right.
- Go to your website and see the login form to WordPress sidebar, up and running. It would look something like this.
If you still face any problem, you can always raise a ticket, and our developers will get back with you.