- Click on Privacy.
Similarities between a blog post and page
- Just like a blog post, you can see the text editor in front of you, with the extensions you have (in my case, the (Paypal Donations and YouTube extension buttons).
- And, just like a blog post, you can also see the Publish Settings on the right side of the text editor, complete with Status, Visibility, Publish, Readability and SEO (if you have SEO Yoast).
- They have a rough draft of the sub-heading you should enter (not all of it have to fill, though). It is not mandatory to have all the subheadings filled, such as analytics.
What should you include?
You need to be explicitly transparent and spell out everything you do with the readers’ data, why you collect specific data about them, how you use it and what safety precautions have you or your company has taken to safeguard their personal information.
- If you have a big business with multiple products to sell (such as an e-commerce business), it’s best to divide each product line into several pages. This makes navigation easier for the viewer.
- It is best to consult a legal specialist and be compliant with state laws, country laws, and international laws.